Hey guys, after posting a few photos of my bedroom on various social media accounts, I was asked by a fair amount of people where certain things were from and if I could incorporate them into a blogpost somehow. I thought there was no better way to do it than an old school lookbook. Enjoy!
So, above is my bedroom. You can probably tell I stick to a kind of black and white theme (oh how boring Elle – I know ), I feel black and white fits every season and so is an easy colour scheme to stick with in terms of bedroom interior. I also find that there are a TONNE of accessories that fit rooms of this colour scheme. You’ll probably also notice that I take way too much pride in my room. I guess this is because its like my own little space – I feel a room can really reflect a personality.
As I was getting a lot of questions about where things are from. I thought I’d list the main ones below:
1) Bedding – JYSK
2) Black cushions – IKEA
3) ‘It’s just the little things’ cushion – Tesco
4) Bedside table – IKEA
5) Light-up ‘E’ – Hobbycraft
6) Fairy lights – Primark
7) Alarm clock – ASDA
8) Dressing table vanity – IKEA
9) Storage basket – NEXT home
10) ‘Little book of Chanel’ – Amazon
11) ‘Believe in yourself’ notebook – Homesense
12) ‘Vogue’ photo frame – Sass&Belle
13) Grass man – Tiger
14) Black and white heart straws – Tiger
15) under-bed storage drawers – IKEA
16) mannequin – The Range
I hope you enjoyed this post!